The healthcare industry’s critical requirements call for contractors with experience, knowledge and attention to detail. Careful preparation, including a safety plan and risk assessment, are essential to a successful project.
Peter Schwabe, Inc. is experienced with the construction and renovation of medical centers, veterinary clinics, and healthcare training facilities. Projects include:
- Renovation of medical labs
- Renovation of x-ray rooms involving exacting specifications and specialized equipment
- Construction of medical clinics
- Demolition and reconstruction of a medical training facility and simulation lab
- Construction of a physical therapy laboratory
- Design-build of a veterinary hospital
Marquee clients include Marshfield Clinics, Racine Veterinary Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital, Wheaton Medical Clinic and Bryant & Stratton College clinical training facility.
Proud member and supporter:
Safe and healthy buildings
are our team's specialty! We are experienced in meeting your industry's strict compliance specifications.
Featured Healthcare and Veterinary Projects
Occupational Therapy Assistant Laboratory Peter Schwabe, Inc. converted an average, empty classroom into the new […]Read More
Physical Therapy Assistant Laboratory For this project, Peter Schwabe, Inc. converted a cramped laboratory into […]Read More