“I am passionate about building strategy and improving processes… for our clients and our own family business.”
Peter has decades of experience leading closely held businesses to develop and implement financial and growth strategy. His roots are in the construction industry and, although he has worked with numerous other businesses, he has been involved in the Schwabe family business his entire life. Peter works closely with his father and mentor, Dan Schwabe, and will eventually transition into the role of President and CEO.
- Mt. Pleasant Corners Shopping Center, Mt. Pleasant
- Mayhew Office Complex, Oak Creek
- Steak-n-Shake Restaurants, various locations
- Women’s Care Center of Milwaukee – Member, Board of Directors
- Waukesha County Technical College – Member, Building Trades Committee
- Knights of Columbus – Council Leader
- C-Suite for Christ – Leader
- Men of Christ – Leader
- Waukesha County Business Alliance (WCBA) – Construction Education Committee Member
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) – Member
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC) – Member
Outside the Office
Peter is actively involved in his church and other faith-based service organizations. He is dedicated to worshiping, studying scripture and sharing his faith with others. Peter is a cantor and member of the choir at his church. He enjoys attending Broadway and opera performances with his daughter and visiting his son and fiancé in St. Louis. Peter and his wife love to get outdoors to hike, bike and kayak.
Director of Finance and Strategy