“Construction goes beyond building a building. At Peter Schwabe, Inc., we partner with clients to mitigate their project risk and frustration. We are as committed to a successful outcome as our clients are.”
Michael has 20-plus years of experience in the real estate and construction industry. His sales and management experience includes work in the automotive industry, where he gained in-depth knowledge of dealership operations. Michael also has experience working directly in the banking and mortgage industries. He leverages this in-house industry experience to help clients optimize the design of new and remodeled facilities.
His clients tell him they appreciate the fact that to Michael, the relationship doesn’t stop after a contract is signed. He is personally invested in and committed to each project.
- Napleton's Lexus Dealership Factory Image Program Remodels, Milwaukee and Brookfield
- Umansky Porsche and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dealerships, Milwaukee
- WCTC Culinary Department Kitchen, Pewaukee, WI
- Witt Ford, Pulaski, WI
- North Shore Bank, Glendale, WI
- Cedar Rapids Toyota, Hiawatha, IA
- Sondalle Ford, Berlin, WI
- Veridian Credit Union, Waterloo, IA
- Lungren Ford, Eveleth, MN
- Maaco, Waukesha, WI
- Elle Studio and Wellness, Milwaukee, WI
- Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union, Evansville, IN
Outside the Office
Michael’s dreams of becoming a professional golfer gave way long ago to the pursuit of a more realistic career in real estate and construction. He is an outdoorsman who enjoys hiking, camping and water sports with his teenaged son.
Director of Business Development