“I like the challenge of complex schedules and technical projects. It's important to me to approach a job with dedication and high integrity.”
Jeff manages the operations of the company and its entire service process, from estimating to field work to project management. Over the 30-plus years Jeff has dedicated to the construction industry, he has experienced a wide variety of projects in nearly every industry. Educated as an engineer, Jeff applies his analytical skills to meticulous analyze processes and address any problems that arise.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP), U.S. Green Building Council
- Ronald McDonald House – Milwaukee
- Multiple multimillion-dollar expansions
- 50th Anniversary McDonald's - $13 million project in downtown Chicago
- 60th Anniversary McDonald's - Grafton
- Pentair Office and Laboratory - Brookfield
- Redemptorist Renewal Center – Tucson, AZ
- Sacred Heart/St. Joe’s/Marshfield Clinic – Northwestern Wisconsin
- 10 projects, including installation of a linear accelerator, expansion of wound care clinic, façade remodel
- Maverick McDonald’s Program – Rockford, IL
- Converted entire Rockford market (16 stores) to new technologies in one year
- National Site Light Pole (SLP) Program for McDonald’s – Nationwide
- Designed and managed process for entire program, including 900 sites across the United States, including Hawaii
- American Family Insurance – Madison, WI
- $70 million project including 500,000 square feet of green office space, a one-mile road, and a seven-level parking structure
- Johnson Financial Headquarters – Racine
- $40 million, 250,000 square foot LEED silver project including rooftop garden park, HVAC system distributed throughout 90 percent of building, heat/cool/lighting/white noise and occupancy shades controlled by computer
- St. John’s Lutheran Church, Burlington – Elder, Church Council member
Outside the Office
Jeff has many interests. A skilled bass trombonist, he has directed and played in a brass ensemble for more than 20 years. He writes and arranges music for quartets and quintets and performs for weddings, community groups and churches. He also enjoys woodworking and restoring old houses, including the 160-year-old stone home and barn he and his wife Carol share. He also enjoys astronomy and astro-imaging, using telescopes he has built to take pictures of stars, planets and nebula. Jeff is a self-proclaimed horologist who enjoys working on clocks.
Jeff is the father of three grown children, including twins adopted from Korea and a daughter adopted from Russia. He can often be found at Milwaukee Wave soccer games cheering for his son, who plays on the team.
Vice President and General Manager